Sunday, March 30, 2008

Why Not...



Well, I just can't seem to make myself study right now... it seems when there is no immediate deadline, I have difficulty focusing. What does that mean? Procrastinator? I don't know... but right now it means 'I'll blog instead of studying...yes' What's been going on in your life Mal?, you ask... I'll show you.



My beautiful Carsyn... My cousin Brandy's baby girl! She was born during my Anatomy Practical!















This was at a Bridal Tea honoring the 2 pretty girls in the middle... they are engaged to my cousins! Gotta love a tea... scones, chicken salad, chocolate covered strawberries....hmmmmm! (That's my cousin Brandy on the far left in the blue)















This was Easter Sunday... We had a big test that Monday so we all had to stay in town and study... this was a group from my class. We got together at my apartment and had an Easter dinner... It was sweet. (The girl in the green is the other Mallory C. in my class... crazy huh!)














Justin and I at Bunco/80's nite! I wish I could dress like this everyday! Doesn't Justin look so cute in aviators!













Me and my roomie, Alicia, on Easter.

So yeah... not too much going on... Just studying. Seems like school will never be over, I guess because I've been going nonstop since preschool. Its all good though. I'm definitely learning patience and perseverance. 

1 comment:

MorningSong said...

You've been busy! It is great to see that you are having some time for a little fun! I know your parents are proud of all your hard work! What a testimony to how they've raised you!

Many blessings!