Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Summer Life








Graduation Party was Slammin'... Thanks MOM!
This was the best cake ever!!!



I can't believe its already June! Summer is flying by...and life has been just as crazy, if not more, than when school was going on. I am working at the daycare where I grew up in...its a joy. I love it. I mostly work 3-6 in the afternoon at the front desk and occasionally I will be a floater in the morning, in which I gracefully float from class to class and see if anybody needs anything...then spend my last 30 minutes cleaning the kitchen and eating leftovers! Its a blessing...I love being around children...even when they are bad or smell bad!

This weekend was the first ever Missionette's Lil' Chick Retreat! It was amazing...there were around 25 girls there and majority were Prims (my class!!!). We had worship, sermons, games, lots of pool time, crafts, and great times of building lasting relationships! I do have to admit, I was so tired before I even left and didn't even want to go! I was exhausted and in tears on my way to the church. I even snapped a little at camp (Sorry Mrs. Tammy.) I know now that all this was just an attack...to make me edgey and unwilling to share with my girls and everyone. I pushed so hard to be sweet even though I was tired and I had a great time. More importantly I think the girls had a great time. God really showed me how to put myself aside so He can shine through me. It was such a blessing to pray for them, dance crazy with them, and sit down and teach them a little seed of God's word.

Well thats all for now!

Happy Birthday to all the men in my life!!!
-Paw Paw - June 6th
-Dad - June 7th
-Justin - June 11th

I love you boys!

2 comments:

MorningSong said...

Congrats Mallory!!! I know you worked hard and you will be glad for the next step in your future. We still think... well - you know what we think!! haha

MorningSong said...

I tagged you! Go here to see what it is about!