Sunday, June 17, 2007

Weird Eight

This is all for you, Morning Song, because you are my only active blogging friend. :) It's going to be interesting:

1. I get colored snoballs only so my mouth will turn bright colors! Blue is my favorite color to turn my mouth...and I don't even like blue flavors.

2. Being an only child has taught me ways to entertain myself. If I'm bored, you may find me blowing spit bubbles off my tounge...gross...but its fun.

3. I can eat all shellfish except crawfish...I'm allergic...I think it has to do with the higher levels of sulfur.

4. I have half a toenail on my right foot big toe...I broke it last semester in my exercise training class by dropping a 10 lb. weight on it and it is slowly, but surely on its way back.

5. Anytime I change my sheets on my bed, I have to be clean, washed hair, shave, etc. before I get in them for the first time.

6. In August, I'm moving to Alabama to go to Physical Therapy school. I absolutely cannot wait for the cadaver lab. The thought of going through the human body is thrilling to me. I cannot wait to slice somebody open! Yet, I'm dreadfully frightened by the sight of a gecko.

7. After I drink coffee in the mornings, sometimes my pee smells like java.

8. I like the smell of my mocha urine.

2 comments:

MorningSong said...

You crack me up!! I am sure you will find friends and family will be more frequent visitors once you move. They will miss the Mal and want a glimpse of your world. Great 8!! I learned a little more than I wanted! hahaha :)

Lacey said...

Mallory you are crazy! Good luck in school in the fall!